Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WIP Projects!

On some days, like a kid I wish so badly that there was a holiday so I don't have to go to office. I just want to stay at home and sit and do some crafty little things, all alone. I know it sounds pretty wierd, but yes it is like that. Its really wonderful when you are all alone at home and have lots of time to do something you love. For me it is crafting. And since I have moved into our new home, I have a lot of things to do.

A quick update on what all crafty WIP projects I have:

  • A crochet purse
  • Chair makeover
  • Some coasters for our small dining table
  • And a stitch kit with a Caspian Bay design

I intend to do all these everyday but unfortunately do not find enough time after my day's work. But I will surely keep you posted on how I progress with all these projects.

No comments: