Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bits and Pieces Project

After clearing off all those bits and pieces of papers and twines from my butterfly mobile project, I have come back to my very own Crochet. This time I have started on something with all the left over yarn I have from the previous projects. I was way too confused what to make out of these small balls of yarn. They would not be enough to complete a project. So I thought and thought and thought and finally it dawned on me.


Yes, I have been crocheting flowers. Remember my
flower project? That was made into a small neck scarf.



So now what do I plan to make of these? I am still thinking. I have a couple of small ideas. Let me see what works out. Meantime, if you have any ideas, let me know :-)

3 comments:

Roshu said...

Good work!

Roshu said...

Good Work!

Resmi... said...

@ Roshu: Thanks Roshu :-)