Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Non-crafty Weekend

Usually weekends are when I have lots of time to crochet. But last weekend was a rather different one for me. I must say that I didn't even lay my hands on the crochet hooks over the two days. The reason - we had family visiting. And it was REAL FUN!!! We all enjoyed to the core. Hubby's cousins and uncle visited us. The week was full of hanging outs, shopping, cooking, eating, exploring new cuisines and restaurants, all cuddling up on the beds and chatting till very late into the midnights and dozing off sometime in between. The week definitely left us all exhausted for a working Monday but the happiness was unexplainable. Now we are all back to our normal lives.

And I have started with my crochet again.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :-)

No comments: