Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Something Lovely

Its been a lil quiet over here at my blogland recently. But my projects didn't take the back seat. I have been busy crocheting and crafting all the last few days. Our system has some issues and I really regret it now. I don't like working on laptops much and so you didn't see me here for the past few days.

Well, I have a couple of projects on-going now. Hubby did keep on saying not to do so many projects and scatter them around. But I was like, I need different projects to keep me entertained. Now even I feel I must have not started few of them now. Let me tell you what all I am doing right now.

: Big Pink Blanket

: The Big Granny Square

: Ripple project

: Blue crochet scarf

: A stitch kit project

For a beginner like me, too many projects keep distracting me. Hope to complete all these soon. Now though I see lovely projects on the blogs, I am scared to start any. Let's see how all goes.

We had a lovely weekend. The weather was especially lovely. Saturday, till noon, the house was bustling with the sounds from the television, system, rattles from the kitchen, and the little birdies outside. By noon everything was silent. It began drizzling and became a bit cold. We had lunch, spread out the beds on floor of the living room, and slept cozily till a lil late in the evening. Then everything was again a hurry - quick baths, getting ready and all set for a small outing together. We didn't decide where to go. But I had decided that I wanted to enjoy some ice cream in the mild cold weather outside. And I did that. We drove to the Commercial Street with apprehensions of not getting the parking slot as it was a Sunday. But to our surprise, there were many slots empty. The reasons - football and the rains! Yay, I now love the football and the rains.

As we walked through the streets it started drizzling again and got dark. Slowly the lights turned on and the streets looked lovely with all the colourful displays. We did a couple of itty-bitty purchases. And I bought something really lovely! Wanna see it?

Yes, I bought some lovely yarn again. I was too tempted when I passed by the shop.

And now these are mine.

I have not bought the mixed shades yarn before. I fell in love with the colours instantly and had to buy some of those.



Not yet decided what to do with these lovelies!

After the purchase, we reached back in time for the Argentina match. Hubby is a big fan and I don't even gaze at the television when the sports channel is on. See my boring tastes ;-)

Sunday was a too lazy day. Dinner was at a friend's place. So I had all the reasons to be lazy and adjust on whatever was easy to cook for lunch. And we had breakfast from outside. I must say I was super lazy ;-)

ps: I have already rolled out the yarns and kept them into neat balls in my blue bucket. So c u all for now.

No comments: