Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Crochet Hat and booties

I was asked to make a hat and pair of booties for a cute little girl. Though I kept pushing it and delaying the project, the lady was extremely understanding and waited. I finally got the determination, ordered the yarn, and completed the project in a few days times.

Picture Time!


I chose the colors. The blue is a Nako Pirlanta and Off white is an Acrylic Vardhaman Yarn.


I just cannot get enough of these rosettes. They are super cute and easy to make.


A hint of ribbon!


Booties... hmm... these were meant to be for the summer actually. But I made the delay! Again a baby pink cute ribbon to perfect the fit on the teeny tiny ankles. 

And how could I end the post without showing you these lovelies blooming on my balcony.


 Just look at these... Three-a-bunch. Hope my heart will allow me to cut and place them in a bottle in the living room.


No comments: