These are some granny squares I had worked on few months back intending to make a mini blanket. And then I ran out of yarn and had stopped it. Now that my stock was kind of refilled, I took it out and started weaving in the threads.
Then I laid them out on the floor trying patterns.
And finally made up my mind on this simple pattern.
Later I picked up each block and started joining them.
Now its is almost half way done. I still have to crochet a few more granny squares, weave in the threads, join them together, decide on an edging pattern and finally edge it off! Phew... seems like a lot of work.
And if at all you are wondering where you have seen that color combination before, it is here.