Monday, May 28, 2012

Larksfoot Update

Its been a long time now since I finished my Larksfoot mini blanket. I had even photographed it right after finishing (at night itself, as I was impatient to wait till sunrise) and transferred the photos to my system. But had been keeping it here for so long. And every time I open my cupboard and see the finished blanket, I felt sad that I did not introduce the sweet one on my blog here. I finally made up my mind to blog about it. 


So here comes my Larksfoot mini blanket.







Hope you liked it as much as I did!

1 comment:

Shami Immanuel said...

Nice and pretty blanket. This blanket shows how much patient u r. I have also started crocheting blankets but each time ended up with table cloth. Nice to c all your creations.

Shami.
Www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com