Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Storing and Sorting - Anagrams!

I don't have a lot of crafty items. But I do have some yarn, needles, threads, scissors, fabric, and such stuff. Storing these is quite very difficult for me as I don't have a proper storage place. I have been admiring a lot of storage products at various online stores. Most of these were out of my budget and I was thinking of making one by self. I had bought the fabric as well and taken the measurements to make a hanging storage. But luckily, I must say, my friend gifted me with a multi trayed storage stand. Yippeee... I was actually jumping with joy when I saw that my crafty goodies were fitting nicely into the trays and looked organized for the first time EVER! And more to the happiness, she had also given me a small basket which can hold my essential craft items when I being a bit crafty. Want to see it?

Take a look at the inside also.

I am not very happy about the fabric in the basket. I do have thoughts of changing it. But I am letting it remain for some time. I love the small flowers on the fabric. It is real cute.

You think that I have only those much of yarn? No, I have a little more. But all are messy and tangled up. I am currently into this job of untying the knots and making them into lovely yarn balls. And my dad was kind enough to help me in the process.


A small update on my Mittu. It was cloudy today and Mittu was sitting at his regular spot enjoying the breeze and the view. That's when I reach home and start trying to irritate him. I start with taking a few of his pics. He does stay still for one or two.


And then when he gets irritated what does he do?


I am quite happy that I am doing a little bit of crocheting regularly nowadays. Currently I am doing one row each of my Big Pink Blanket (BPB).


No comments: